Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Suicide Pool Picks - Sweet 16 and On

Suicide Pool Participants -

Since we are down to so few members, I am going to implement a policy that has gone into effect each year when the pool has dwindled this low.  I am asking that everyone has their pick in by tip of the first game.  This way, no one can try to pick based on choosing a less popular pick & hoping for a fortunate knock out of everyone else.  If you do not see picks posted by 7:15 PM, that means someone is still sitting on their pick.  I will only post once I have received EVERY pick, and I'd like to get them in time for the first tip.

I know what you all are thinking... "Wait a second jerk, YOU'RE still in this thing!  What's to stop you from using this nefarious strategy yourself?!"

Fair point.  That's why I will announce my pick the day before, or before noon on the day of.  I will only change my pick if some news comes out during the day that compels me to change.  So I need to pick now.  Who to take... Who to take...  I will be going with...

The Miami Hurricanes

Yes, even without Reggie Johnson.  I ain't scurred.  Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment