Monday, March 23, 2015

Sweet 16 Thursday Pick

How's everyone handling the lack of basketball?  Personally, I don't know what to do with myself.  I'm just kind of wandering around my house like a zombie looking for basketball.  It's not going well. 

Anyway, time for the REAL game to begin.  Any vets of this contest know this is when the gamesmanship begins.  Since it's too easy to base picks off your opponent at this point, all picks MUST be submitted before the tip of the first game.  Hey jerk!  You still have three entries!  How do we know YOU'RE not going to look?!  You know what?  You don't.  You're just gonna have to trust me.  Given my track record in this contest, I can say assuredly that I keep trying to cheat and it just doesn't work I will not look at your picks.

Thursday Pick Form

No comments:

Post a Comment