Monday, January 6, 2014

Wild Card Weekend Correction - FOUR Are Still Alive and Referral Pool payouts

Hey everyone,

So I clearly cannot run a survivor pool and have a life at the same time.  One participant, Michael Riley, informed me that he changed his pick 15 minutes prior to kick-off from the Bengals to the 49ers.  Upon further review (ie. I checked my phone a little closer), he was correct.  So we actually have FOUR teams remaining.

Also, Heather Knauf, who many of you probably remember from running roughshod on all us and taking down both the conference tourney and NCAA suicide pools, told me she was actually one of the five eligible for the referral bonus win, which is correct.  I read the stupid sheet wrong and accidentally had Jon Ryan Neace in there.  Sorry for the mix-up.  The correct five people will get their $7.80 pending any further objections.  You all should have a group outing at Quizno's or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment